Staging tips to get your home photo ready
Hey guy’s Ashley here in one my recent listing. (Check out the video Above)
Today I wanted to talk about what we do to get photo-ready before hitting the market. I’m with Jamie Keegan my go-to stager a few things we did in this home to get it picture ready are.
-We had the owners paint the entire home white to lighten and brighten up the space.
– Make sure your fire alarm batteries are fresh
– add pops of color in pillows and throws
– add plants to the space
– add art with pops of color
– keep the art fresh and don’t clutter walls
– depersonalize the home
– mulch and maintain the yard
– open the drapes or window coverings, take off the screens, and wash the windows
– Bring in natural light it will help the home shine in photos
Keep an eye out for more tips for getting your home ready to sell. Remember these consults are something we do with all of our sellers to make sure we get top dollar when we list.