Brinkman Team is Hiring!
Job Description: Brinkman Team Buyer Agent
We’re hiring a Buyer Specialist to work directly for our Top Producing Team at Realty Austin (voted best places to work multiple years in a row). This person would be responsible for supporting the team in managing and guiding our buyer clients.
As a position within our team, this role is tasked with establishing a solid client relationship with our buyers, in addition to client retention and growth while supporting the team. Often tasks will be time-bound and deadline-sensitive, and some projects will require analysis and problem solving with a positive client serving attitude.
Our preferred candidate is able to work full time. The right candidate wants to work hard, learn fast and grow an exciting business with a whip-smart, ambitious team.
Who you are:
- Team Player: You are a newly licensed licensed Realtor looking for a collaborative team culture to support and be a part of while continuously learning and growing
- Leader: You have a strong desire and understanding of how to develop relationships in a supportive, accountable environment. You have the ability to manage your time effectively to maximize results.
- Personable: You are seen as outgoing, relationship-focused, positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork, and take accountability.
- Communicator: As an excellent written/verbal and interpersonal communicator, you build cross functional bridges and success.
- Collaborative: You have a true team mentality (your work requires collaboration with realtors and our loyal clients) and have demonstrated the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively and keeping everyone in the loop
- Adaptable: You are flexible and efficient, with the ability to manage multiple priorities, and adjust quickly to the changing needs of the nature of this business.
- Composed: You have the ability to balance Getting Sh*t Done with humility and a sense of humor and thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Culture: You believe in our mission, share our values and understand your importance in the bigger picture. You love Austin and want to share the local experience. We work hard, have fun and get $hit done.
In this role, you will:
- Guide buyer clients in the process with thoroughness, knowledge and top notch customer service and transparency
- Consistently write, execute contracts, and negotiate contracts.
- Deliver written market updates and support ongoing marketing efforts
- Efficiently manage calendar and time for showing properties
- Self-manage daily necessary time blocking activities with other urgent on the fly tasks
- Document and Check in with progress and document updates daily with the team for each client
- Participate in Realty Austin company training & orientations
- Familiarize yourself with all Realty Austin has to offer-from technology to volunteer opportunities and embrace company culture
- Find opportunities for our persistent buyer clients with a proactive approach
- Achieve quarterly goals for contracts written, closings, and growing the database
- Maintain the team brand and culture while following Realty Austin marketing guidelines throughout all platforms
- Increase engagement, follows and convert leads to clients
- Manage and create quarterly mailer and e-newsletter
- Utilize and research effective tools to help with management and organization of marketing tasks
- Daily lead generation and follow up with potential and current clients.
- Required to host one open house event (in-person or virtual) per week.
You MUST already have your Texas real estate license (Bonus if you have a few transactions under your belt and/or have worked for a team or top producing agent in the past)!
Bonus points, but not requirements:
- Familiarity with Google Drive, docs and sheets (this is how we communicate currently)
- Familiarity with Austin (culture, events, neighborhoods, etc)
- Familiarity with Salesforce (or other CRM)
- Familiarity with real estate
- 512 area code
- Active social media presence
Hourly pay to start with a 60 day trial period. Pay will be increased as goals are met. Bonuses per deal closed and other incentives. Paid training and mileage reimbursement. Health insurance benefits are not offered. Weekends and some holidays required.
To Apply: Please send resume (and cover letter or note) about yourself and why you are a good fit. I will follow up to schedule a 15min phone interview. Bonus if you can take the Tony Robbins Disc Profile and value test and submit as well. BrinkmanTeam@realtyaustin.com